Anthropology

Monday, April 27, 2015

Back in the Saddle


Wow, it has been awhile, a long while. Lately, I have felt prompted to write, to document my life, if for no other reason than to remember it. My life has dynamically changed since my last post. I married "The Doctor" and now reside in Houston, Texas. Bet you didn't see Texas coming again...I know I sure didn't. Round two in the Lone Star State as proven to be decidedly better than round one, although admittedly, the bar was low.

I've changed houses, changed states, changed jobs, and changed last names, but thankfully, haven't changed dogs. My wonderful, sweet, amazing Lola Bean is still my faithful companion and friend. I can't imagine loving a dog more. My life has changed in many wonderful ways, but as I look back over some of my older posts, I realize, yet again, that I really haven't changed. I am still the girl who loves an adventure, a challenge, and a great country song. My heart and soul still calls for the mountains and I still have that restlessness...the kind that really never goes away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment